More Frivolous Frivolty

On a completly different note from the usual chord of disharmonic scribblings, I have a question.

Or maybe its more of a statement....

....some would say accusation......

But nonetheless: WTF IS UP WITH CHAT ROOMS NOW A DAYS!!????


Iv spent the majority of my night wandering through chat rooms and it has come to my attention that THE DEPRAVITY IS INCREASING!!!!

Honestly! There are hardly ANY decent people left in these things! The general chat section was PERVERTED so I switched over to a youngins site.....which was JUST AS PERVERTED (if not more so). After hanging around for awhile I decided (somewhat crestfallen) that perhaps an all girls chat would be safer.

I was wrong.

Id like to make it clear that I have nothing against homosexual people. If you are homosexual please do not take offence. However that degree of perversion was completly inappropriate for even hetrosexuals.

UPON ENTERING I FOUND MYSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ORGY OF CREEPY LESBIANS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM ISSUES. (Actually... I have a feeling the majority were just lonely forty year old men in diguise.... talking to each other.... lol)


THE INTERNET HAS BETRAYED ME!!!!!!

So anyways, this depressed me somewhat so I decided to find a nice wholesome Christian chat.

You heard right.

THE DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR OF CYBER-FREEKS DROVE ME TO THE GODDAM ABBEY.

When I entered this Christian Chat, bursting with hope and sparkly dreams I discovered the bitter truth.

I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THERE.

I have given up on chatrooms. I have discovered that Games with a chatroom option are far better for some reason.....

3 comments:

Quirkie said...

Yeah yeah.

Stop ranting and get drawing.

kranki said...

Yes, chat room games are better but still you lose yourself there. It's a place to hide from the world and talk dirty to pirates and otherworldly beings. At least... that's what I've HEARD.

*looks around and smiles nervously*

Molly said...

Funny.. you seem to have the same sources....

*smiles nervously alongside kranki avoiding eyecontact*